Friday, October 10, 2008

Just in case you missed it...


This picture was taken a few months ago. I never realized how wide-spread it would be. I thought I was just supposed to smile. Apparently it was intended to go big.

* It's on the internet (click here)
* And if you go to the campus library, it's on the screen saver for every screen.

I guess it's nice to be a poster boy for something so awesome and something so good. I'm glad they put me on those posters. It's nice to be the poster boy for the most coveted positions in school: I-Team Leaders and I-Reps.

So....in case someone didn't already pass the word along: I'm famous....well, not really. But I can sit down at any computer and I guarantee my someone says, "Hey! You're the boy from the picture!"

By the way....if you're interested. Apply here: (click it)

It's an experience of a lifetime.

Go ahead, apply online!
You'll be grateful you did.

5 comments:

Cleverly Triple said...

jared, jared. doesn't surprise me one bit. i knew you'd be famous one day. just don't forget us on your road to fame.

Breanna said...

Jared! I didn't know you had a blog! I'll be an avid follower. :) How are you, by the way? It's been a while!

Camille said...

Hey look at you! I get the same kind of attention when I go out...only it's, "Hey, aren't you that lady who's kid fell off the shopping cart?" I feel somewhat famous though. Soak it up!

Ilez said...

Hey thanks for your comment. It was good to hear from you and you are obviously doing very well!

Tyson and Heather said...

How cool, love the pic!! You internet star you:)!