Friday, October 24, 2008

The Brotherhood Night



I must say I've been blessed. It seems my roommates get better and better each semester (no offense to my first roomies. You guys were exactly the perfect roommates for me then and amazing friends to me now). This time, I think we've got the best.

Our first Sunday together we called an apartment meeting.

Among other things, we set a list of rules, you know, like which cupboard belongs to which guy, what time we'll read scriptures and say prayers, and (the best rule) NO STEALING ANOTHER ROOMMATE'S GIRLFRIEND.

We're quite the bunch.

And in that meeting, we declared ourselves THE BROTHERHOOD.

Well, tonight happens to be James' birthday and the night designated for our top-secret, Brotherhood-Only BIRTHDAY/MOVIE BASH!

So, please, excuse us now. Cuz tonight we are ready for fun.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Yeah for roommates...what a handsome bunch...hope the party was fun!

Breanna said...

Hey! Your roommate, is his name Dave? I think he was in my ward my first semester. Crazy ... small world! And I miss you, Jared! :)