Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Portent of Stormy Weather Ahead

Lest you think I've completely gone over the edge and become an activist, I wanted to share this video with you. It has highlights from April 2008 General Conference. This came from President Monson shortly after he became the senior apostle, prophet and President of the Church.

The person who made the video wrote: "In the April 2008 Priesthood Session, President Monson mentioned "political machinations." Not knowing what that meant I looked up the word and was stunned as I read the definition. This video was inspired to help wake up my fellow LDS members to the dangers we face in America as seen over 40 years ago by President Ezra Taft Benson. It is time for all of us to get our homes in order in preparation of the approaching PORTENT storm that Pres. Hinckley warned us about in 1998."

May the Lord bless this great land built on religious freedoms. I testify its creation was governed by the hand of God. May we

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehD390q9G3k

No comments: