Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bet you wondered what I've been up to...

My blog posts are coming more frequently--though they're few and far between. Perhaps it's because of my awesome on-campus job that keeps me so busy every day after class.

I plan the university's performance tours--including the performing tour of "God's Everlasting Love." Composed by Robert Cundick and words by Elder Bednar, this is the first music oratorio with wrods by an apostle. It's an epic moment in religious music.

You can click here for more information on the tour (and to learn about what I do at work everyday). Or you can click here to read an article in a Twin Falls area-based newspaper on the upcoming performance there.

And if you still want tickets to the Salt Lake performance (Nov. 14 at 7:30 pm in the Tabernacle on Temple Square), click here. You better click now. Word on the street is tickets are going FAST!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Wish I could be there. Say Hi to Twin for me!

Julie said...

Elder Bednar is awesome. We discussed his CES Fireside in Relief Society today. So awesome. That's so cool that he wrote the words for the music. I hope I have an opportunity at some point to hear it. I looked up oratorio - learned something new. Thanks.