Friday, November 14, 2008

And the winner is...

The results are in. Student Body elections were held this week. It was grueling week and I had tons of fun! I had one of the largest campaign committees in BYU-Idaho history (We were limited to 50 people and I got 43...trust me, getting 50 people to do that is not as easy as it sounds!) Gratefully, some of my great friends helped me out! I couldn't have done it without them. they are incredible examples and truly amazing people!

With 42.5 % of the student vote, I won. Thanks for your love and support. Thanks for your prayers as I begin this new adventure as the BYU-Idaho Student Body President Winter 2009.

It's gonna be fun!

Love to you all!

-Jared

10 comments:

Cleverly Triple said...

holy cow jared, that is soooooo awesome! CONGRATS!!! you'll be GREAT! :D

HappyHoldstocks said...

Congrats! No doubt the best man won. You will be amazing.

Breanna said...

Yay for Jared! I tried calling you today to congratulate you, but you were already busy ... anyway, this will have to work! But congratulations again!

Jill said...

Well done Jared...what a big job you have ahead of you but no doubt you will be fantastic!

Kyle and Megan said...

Congratulations Jared! That is so exciting for you! I'm really happy for you.

Camille said...

Wow, congratulations!

Davis Valley Classic said...

Hey Jared! I don't know how long ago you left the comment on my blog, sorry I didn't see it until right now! She is going to Frankfurt Germany, is that the same mission? Congrats by the way! Sounds like life is going well for you!

Kelly Family said...

congrats!! thats awesome!!

Heather Lynn Hess Hulse said...

Wow! Congrats Jared! No offense to Landon Essig, but I totally wanted you to get it Senior year at VHS. I'm glad you now have the chance. You'll be great! :)

Laura said...

Holy Crap! That is so amazing! I'm really happy for you! Thanks for finding my blog so I could in turn find yours. Hope you and your family are doing well!